We are Sunshine Coast's leading pest control company, specialising in inspections and treatments for termites and pests.
Contact us today for a quote!
You may never have found termites on your property -
but that does not mean they are not hiding. It is our job to thoroughly inspect your property and find their hiding places.
If you have found termites in your property – Don’t Panic!
Just give Allseasons a call on 5479 0177. We understand how upsetting finding termites can be and we are here to help.
Allseasons is a family owned and operated business.
We provide quality termite inspections and treatments across the Sunshine Coast, Gympie and Morton Bay region and have been in business over 20years.
Termites or white ant can cause massive destruction to your home if they are undetected. Regular termite inspections performed by a licenced termite inspector will help to protect your home.
If the termites are detected early enough, the extent of damage caused to your home is often significantly reduced.
If you feel you may have termites in your home or you need an inspection by a qualified termite technician give Allseasons Termites a call, we’re here to help.
We offer a thorough termite inspection to the Australian Standard. Our technician is fully QBCC licenced (15024770). He will thoroughly inspect your property including roof void (if accessible), interior, exterior, garden landscaping area, fences and trees in the immediate locality – within 30 metres of the building. He will provide you with a complete written report covering all areas inspected and if necessary he will recommend a Termite treatment / management option for you property.
It is extremely important to keep up yearly inspections for termites particularly in a tropical or sup-tropical environment such as the Sunshine Coast.
Allseasons Termites Inspections
- Experienced termite inspector trained and qualified to Australian Standards
- Termidor Accredited Applicator
- Thorough inspection and Structural Pest Report
- Professional termite prevention advice
- If a treatment is required the cost of your inspection will be deducted from your final bill
According to the CSIRO 1 in 3 homes in South East Queensland have already has termites or will get termites / white ants in their homes. In as little as 12 months termites could destroy your home if they are undetected or untreated. Termites will eat away at the frame of the home weakening the foundations of the property.
Common reasons home owners don’t get regular termite inspections
- I have concrete around my home and that will keep them away – termites will tunnel until they find an entry point
- I have ants and ants kill termites so I know I don’t have any termites – ants do eat termites however this natural process will not control the entire colony effectively.
- I have a physical barrier that was installed when I built the house and that will stop termites. – it is important to keep up regular inspection on your home
- I had an inspection 10 years ago and they advised we had no termites – Termites can enter your home at any time, yearly inspections are extremely important
- I have termites in my backyard eating the trees so they won’t come to my house – termites will find food wherever they can, once they have enough of your tree they will move onto your home.
Why risk your largest investment? Regularly yearly inspections could potentially save you thousands of dollars in treatments and repairs.